EliteProjector Screens | Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 Series
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 is an electric floor-rising projection screen that is an attractive centerpiece for home theater or high-level conference rooms. Its tab-tension design maintains a flat and taut front projection surface to provide a ripple-free image suitable for ultra-short throw projectors.
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 utilizes a “scissor-backed” cross risers to raise and lower the screen’s material. It is the ideal alternative solution for environments where wall/ceiling installations are not practical.
The housing is of aluminum construction, is moisture resistant and available in a black housing. It includes handheld remote controls and a 12v trigger.
- ENR-G® Discount Program for Government, Education, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter and Religious organizations. Read More
- CineWhite® X 1.2 Gain front projection material for rooms with controlled lighting
- Ultra-wide viewing angle allows viewers to see clear picture of equal brightness from any angle
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An Industry standard for high-fidelity video display systems
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration to prevent picture degradation
- Standard 4-side black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Compatible with ultra/short, and standard (long) throw projectors
- Available in the following diagonal sizes: 122", 133" and 150" in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Operation
- Rises and lowers by our motorized precision "scissor-backed" cross spring risers
- Heavy-duty aluminum black housing is moisture resistant
- Free-standing projector screen appears and disappears from a touch of a button
- Built-in Infrared and Radio Frequency receivers
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared remote controls
- 12v trigger synchronizes the screen’s UP/DOWN operation with the projector’s power cycle